Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hidden Hope

Do you ever have a hard time finding the balance between the desires and dreams you have and being really content and living life to the fullest right where you are? I used to always have such huge dreams for my life and when they didn't happen right then, I would become hopeless and even bitter. I started to hate wanting anything and my soul dried up a little because of it. But dreams are what motivate us. They drive us to pursue greatness. I have so many dreams but don't have the resources to pursue them right now, yet they are hidden deep inside my heart, quietly motivating me and sometimes putting a seemingly random smile on my face and a little pep in my step. I know that when the time is right, the opportunity will present itself, and I'll be ready!

No comments: